Accommodation and Travel
For your personal comfort and convenience during your stays in Hong Kong, the Organizing Committee recommends the following designated hotels.
Accommodation in Hong Kong:
<For more information>
Registration Deadline 14 October 2016
Member of AADO, HKCON, HKAON HK$ 1,200 (US$ 155)
Non-member - HK$2,500 (US$ 320)
Hands-on Workshop (FULL)
Member of AADO, HKCON, HKAON - HK$500 (US$ 65)
Non-member - HK$1,000 (US$130)
Banquet Ticket (28 October 2015)
HK$500 (US$ 65)
( ONLY accept Credit Card payment by PayPal ) http://www.aado.org/nurse_conf2016.htm
Send the payment confirmation together with the registration form by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
12 CNE Hours (Conference on 28 – 29 October 2016)
5 CNE Hours (Hands-on Workshop on 28 October 2016)
Orthopaedic Care - A Global Horizon
骨科护理 - 全视纵横
Conference Date and Venue
28 – 29 October 2016
Postgraduate Education Centre
Prince of Wales Hospital
Call for Abstracts
Abstracts related to one or more of the following topics and themes are invited to present in the conference:
2. Fragility Fracture/ Sarcopenia
3. From Hospital To Community/ Engaging Community Partnership
4. Rehabilitation In Orthopaedics/ From Primary To Secondary To Community
- Abstract with the abstract submission form ( Use a NEW form for EACH abstract ) are to be submitted in English in Microsoft Word and send to the conference secretariat by e-mail to “email@example.com”
- Abstract Title
- Name(s) – List the authors and underline the presenting author. Type the surname in full, followed by the given name. Omit degrees and titles.
- Institution – Type the name of the institution, city and country.
- Content – In 4 paragraphs of instruction, material & methods, results and conclusion. Must be typed and should not be more than 250 words.
- Presentation in English / Mandarin
- Abstracts can only be submitted in either one of the two types of presentation: Oral Presentation or Poster Presentation.
- Submitted abstract will be acknowledged within 7 days, please contact Ms Charis Lau at Tel No : 2632 1654 or by email to : firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not receive the acknowledgment.
- Submission of an abstract implies that the authors agree that the organizers can duplicate the abstract for distribution to the conference participants.
- Abstract Submission Deadline : March 31, 2016 (Submission Closed)
- Notification of Acceptance of Abstract: May 30, 2016